(Image via nzherald.co.nz)
Imagine you are a seal pup. No, really. You…are a seal pup. And after a day of fun and exploration, what do you do but settle down on the couch after the end of a busy day.
Chris Clark, from the Department of Conservation, believes he had already dealt with the cutie earlier in the day only to receive call that a seal had made himself at home on someone’s couch. Some of the adventures of the day include:
- captured in a residential garden,
- released in Tauranga Harbour,
- wander into the home of Annette Swoffer around 9:30 p.m. through the cat’s door,
- hang out in the kitchen and then go to the couch and settle down,
- pose for some cute pictures,
- captured again and put into a box,
- escape box and go to front of vehicle and accidentally (of course it was) turn on the radio,
- settle in the front seat,
- plan to play hide and seek the following evening with Chris Clark
Lesson learned? Make some time for fun and exploration.