Inc.com had an article at the beginning of 2015 that lists 57 ways to make 2015 fabulous. I know we are all fabulous but there are times we get too busy or too tired and we forget how wonderful and extraordinary we are! Here’s a few things to help remind us of what we can do to make 2015 (and beyond) fabulous.
- Break major tasks into smaller steps. When a single task seems overwhelming, break it up into sub-tasks and take them on one by one.
- Breathe more deeply. When you take long deep breaths, it tells your body to relax. Do this consciously for a while and it will eventually become automatic.
- Bundle minor tasks into single efforts. Combine minor to-do items into a single project and they will seem easier to accomplish.
- Create or join a community. Communities where people share mutual goals help you feel more connected and therefore happier.
- Create powerful playlists. Build a library of music that gets you energized and a second library of music that calms you down. Use each when appropriate.