Inc.com had an article at the beginning of 2015 that lists 57 ways to make 2015 fabulous. I know we are all fabulous but there are times we get too busy or too tired and we forget how wonderful and extraordinary we are! Here’s a few things to help remind us of what we can do to make 2015 (and beyond) fabulous.
- Cultivate a tactile hobby. Rather than seeking fun in front of a screen (which is like working) find a hobby that requires you to so something physical.
- Daydream more often. When you let your thoughts wander you’ll eventually have insights that will make you and your team more competitive.
- Disconnect from the uncontrollable. Don’t waste time and energy on things you can neither influence nor control: the economy, traffic, politics, and so forth.
- Do the easy stuff first. Look for easy-to-do tasks that will have a large positive effect on your career and business. Do those tasks first.
- Don’t ever be a hater. Hate is a parasite that eats away at your energy and health. Forgive and forget rather than stew in your own juices.