Inc.com had an article at the beginning of 2015 that lists 57 ways to make 2015 fabulous. I know we are all fabulous but there are times we get too busy or too tired and we forget how wonderful and extraordinary we are! Here’s a few things to help remind us of what we can do to make 2015 (and beyond) fabulous.
- Eat a bit healthier. Take healthy foods (like fresh fruit) to work and eat it rather than the sugary stuff most other people eat.
- Eat something delicious. Rather than scarfing fast food, eat something really delicious every day, like a chunk of fine cheese or an imported chocolate.
- End each day with gratitude. Just before bed, write down something wonderful that happened that day. Be grateful for the day because it will never come again.
- Enjoy your own foibles. Being able to laugh at yourself and your own limitations is the first step to overcoming them.
- Forgive more often. Rather than wasting energy fixing blame and punishing, fix the problem, let it go and then move forward.