Inc.com had an article at the beginning of 2015 that lists 57 ways to make 2015 fabulous. I know we are all fabulous but there are times we get too busy or too tired and we forget how wonderful and extraordinary we are! Here’s a few things to help remind us of what we can do to make 2015 (and beyond) fabulous.
- Get a therapeutic massage. Don’t think about work while you’re on the table. Focus on the pressure and imagine each part of your body releasing tension.
- Gift everyone you meet. This gift can be your smile, a word of thanks or encouragement, a gesture of politeness, even a friendly nod.
- Give yourself more credit. Give yourself a mental and emotional pat on the back every time you complete a project, even if it’s only a small part of a larger effort.
- Hang more with non-work friends. Spending time with those who aren’t plugged into your workplace creates better balance in your life.
- Have a broad set of interests. Rather than being a workaholic, actively find interests that expand your mind.