Inc.com had an article at the beginning of 2015 that lists 57 ways to make 2015 fabulous. I know we are all fabulous but there are times we get too busy or too tired and we forget how wonderful and extraordinary we are! Here’s a few things to help remind us of what we can do to make 2015 (and beyond) fabulous.
- Help someone less fortunate. Giving to others is the best way to create a sense of abundance in your own life.
- Laugh more often. Numerous studies show that laughter doesn’t just make you happier, it also make you healthier by relieving stress.
- Let go of your results. Once you’ve taken action and there’s nothing else you can do, forget about the result and focus on the job at hand
- Limit exposure to media violence. Intensely violent and suspenseful movies and video games can force your body into “fight or flight.” Don’t overdo them.
- Lose more arguments. Some battles aren’t worth fighting, and many people are easier to handle when they think they’ve won.