Inc.com had an article at the beginning of 2015 that lists 57 ways to make 2015 fabulous. I know we are all fabulous but there are times we get too busy or too tired and we forget how wonderful and extraordinary we are! Here’s a few things to help remind us of what we can do to make 2015 (and beyond) fabulous.
- Maintain your integrity. You’ll never be happy at work if you let other people push you into places that violate your personal integrity.
- Make weekends a haven. While it’s sometimes necessary to do some work when you’re technically not at work, you need time to recharge your batteries.
- Meditate more often. Numerous scientific studies reveal that prayer and meditation changes your physiological state for the better.
- Never over-commit yourself. Be enthusiastic and go the “extra mile,” but avoid making promises that you can’t reasonably keep.
- Read more that’s inspiring. Fill your quiet moments with music, books, and TED talks that are uplifting and help you aspire to be your best.