Inc.com had an article at the beginning of 2015 that lists 57 ways to make 2015 fabulous. I know we are all fabulous but there are times we get too busy or too tired and we forget how wonderful and extraordinary we are! Here’s a few things to help remind us of what we can do to make 2015 (and beyond) fabulous.
- Remember that this too will pass. The nature of the physical universe is change and nothing remains the same.
- Schedule time to concentrate. Set aside a time each day to when you won’t be interrupted to work on projects that require sustained concentration.
- Show more respect. Respect is the foundation for a strong business relationships Respect creates respect and thus the relationship grows.
- Shrug things off more often. In the grand scheme of things, the stuff that bothers you every day probably isn’t all that important.
- Shun needless gossip. Before telling (or listening to) personal stories about coworkers ask yourself 1) Is it true? 2) Is it kind? 3) Is it necessary?